Thursday, July 17, 2014

I'm in trouble with James, as usual! He can't be blamed, he's been trying to get me to update this site since the end of June, when we had some significant schedule changes. I have no excuse, I've been traveling and taking classes all over the States, it seems, the better to torture our students once we get back in the swing of things. That includes a week in Las Vegas that was completely dedicated to ballroom dancing...I spent the time with some of the best teachers in the business today, picking their brains and updating my knowledge base. Now, before I forget...again! Let me tell you that Let's popular Jazzercise program has a new start time of 9:00 a.m., changed from 8:30.
As you can see, Lety is offering some great specials! In addition, James has added two 10:00 DanceFIT classes on Monday and Wednesday, along with his super popular Tuesday and Thursday DanceFIT Retro classes at 8:30 a.m. If you've never tried one of his classes, get over to Lake Chapala Ballroom! you will be amazed at how fast the time flies dancing to his private label music selections. I'll be back in August, and we have some terrific camasses planned for the Fall. thriller, of course, but also West Coast Swing, Ballroom, and coming soon, a wonderful ballroom/fitness program whose creator, Todd Borzych, I had the pleasure of dancing with in Virginia.
This is just the tip of the iceberg, believe me, but I want to get you all updated....more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment